A7 ZIPPERLESS FULLSUIT 303 - ARTIC WHITE
AGENT 18 wetsuits are made with premium fabrics and trims to achieve their remarkable comfort, warmth and flexibility.
Correct care will maximise their life expectancy.
We highly recommend that you:
• Avoid taking of your wetsuit while standing on hard or rough surfaces. Instead, use a bucket or lay down a towel to prevent damage to the neoprene.
• Avoid excessive stretching when changing in and out of your found wetsuit.
• Rings & finger nails can damage the outer fabric of the wetsuits please use caution
• Always rinse your wetsuit with fresh cool water after use and hang dry inside out in the shade.
• Hand wash if necessary with mild non detergent soap as needed.
• Never use a washing machine, dryer, cleaner or bleach to clean or dry the suit.
• Avoid drying suit in direct sunlight.
• Avoid folding to prevent creasing.
**FOLLOWING THESE TIPS WILL PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR WHILE HELPING TO MAINTAIN THE LIFE OF YOUR WETSUIT FOR YEARS TO COME.