LIKE WE DO EVERY YEAR, WE SPEND MORE MONEY TO MAKE OUR SUITS BETTER.100% OF OUR PROFITS GO BACK INTO THE FUTURE OF MORE SUITS.
Our 4/3 JUMPMAN will keep you heating until the sun goes down....wayyyyyyy down.
"We have the best qaulity and everyone comments on it, no joke!"
- HORIZONTAL CHEST ZIP DESIGN FOR SUPREME COMFORT
- ERGONOMIC SEAMS TO MIRROR YOUR BODY
- RAW FUSE CUT FINISH
- GBS PREVENTS WATER ENTERING
- CRITICALLY LIQUID SEALED PREVENT EVEN MORE WATER FROM ENTERING SUIT
- SUPER STRETCH NEOSPAN NEOPRENE
- TAPED WRIST AN ANKLE / PREVENTS ANNOYING WATER FLUSHING
- KNEE PADS
- UDATED YKK WEATHER RESISTANT ZIPPERS
- EMBOSSED KNEE PADS
- QUICK RELEASE WATER DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- TASMANIA TESTED
- THEIF PROOF KEY STASH
- Found wetsuits are made with premium fabrics and trims to achieve their remarkable comfort, warmth and flexibility.
- Correct care will maximise their life expectancy.
- We highly recommend that you:
- Avoid taking of your wetsuit while standing on hard or rough surfaces. Instead, use a bucket or lay down a towel to prevent damage to the neoprene.
- Avoid excessive stretching when changing in and out of your found wetsuit.
- Rings & finger nails can damage the outer fabric of the wetsuits please use caution
- Always rinse your wetsuit with fresh cool water after use and hang dry inside out in the shade.
- Hand wash if necessary with mild non detergent soap as needed.
- Never use a washing machine, dryer, cleaner or bleach to clean or dry the suit.
- Avoid drying suit in direct sunlight.
- Avoid folding to prevent creasing.
**FOLLOWING THESE TIPS WILL PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR WHILE HELPING TO MAINTAIN THE LIFE OF YOUR WETSUIT FOR YEARS TO COME.