FOUND ERAERA GBS 202 BACK ZIP L/S SPRING - BLACK/SANGRIA
$129.99(You save $160.00)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.
ERA 302 BACK ZIP LONG ARM SPRING
Welcome the all new Era 202 back ZipLong Arm spring to the family. Comfort mixed with fredom. taking a suit completely stripped back from excess paneling and Zero external stitching much like like the full lenght version, This suit is maxium comfort with a minimalsit statement.
The ERA is a pure reflection of style from the past & modern materials from the present. Offering technically placed taping on all seams for a better balance of warmth strength & mobility to move freely when the time comes to unload your fury on an oncoming air bowl. Look good feel good 2014 style
VERTICAL BACK ZIP DESIGN FOR SUPREME COMFORT
LOGO CHECT PATCH
NO EXTERNAL STITCHING FOR CLEAN FINISH AND MAXIMUM COMFORT
MINIMAL SEAM DESIGN FOR INCREASED MOBILITY ACROSS
RAW 2014 FUSECUT FINISH
GBS STITCHING PREVENTS WATER ENTERING
CRITICALLY TAPED TO PREVENT EVEN MORE WATER FROM ENTERING SUIT
PERFORMANCE SUPER STRETCH NEOSPAN NEOPRENE
TAPED WRIST AN ANKLE / PREVENTS ANNOYING WATER FLUSHING
REDESIGNED NECK CLOSURE WITH RUBBER GRIPPER
YKK WEATHER RESISTANT ZIPPERS.
QUICK RELEASE WATER DRAINAGE SYSTEM
THIEF PROOF KEY STASH
S, M, MT, L
Found wetsuits are made with premium fabrics and trims to achieve their remarkable comfort, warmth and flexibility.
Correct care will maximise their life expectancy.
We highly recommend that you:
• Avoid taking of your wetsuit while standing on hard or rough surfaces. Instead, use a bucket or lay down a towel to prevent damage to the neoprene.
• Avoid excessive stretching when changing in and out of your found wetsuit.
• Rings & finger nails can damage the outer fabric of the wetsuits please use caution
• Always rinse your wetsuit with fresh cool water after use and hang dry inside out in the shade.
• Hand wash if necessary with mild non detergent soap as needed.
• Never use a washing machine, dryer, cleaner or bleach to clean or dry the suit.
• Avoid drying suit in direct sunlight.
• Avoid folding to prevent creasing.
**FOLLOWING THESE TIPS WILL PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR WHILE HELPING TO MAINTAIN THE LIFE OF YOUR WETSUIT FOR YEARS TO COME.
About Found Boards
Found is 100% passionate about bodyboarding and the products we sell we will always aim to be leader board manufacturer, whether it be stock boards or complete customs. Board quality is our main priority.
Enjoy the Ocean.
We aim to have all orders processed and shipped within 2 business days. A Confirmation email will be sent once your order has been received by Found Boards/Found absolute customs. Once the order has been processed and shipped you will be sent an email confirming shipment.
Please allow extra time for orders placed on weekends or public holidays. Shipment and delivery of orders is based on product availability, payment processing time and distribution centre processing time.
Found Offers 12 month limited warranty on materials
This warranty does NOT cover the Following
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship
• Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow the care instructions provided with the product.
• Wetsuits sold at a sale are as is, with no warranty.
• Damage caused by any other surfing related product . (Velcro leash products)
• Normal wear and Tear including fading .
• Failure to follow the care guide.